ThinkGeoEnergy has been serving the global geothermal energy industry since 2008 and has established itself as the most read news website and source of information for the industry. Focusing on power generation and large-scale direct use, it is the most visible promotional tool for the global geothermal energy industry.
The site has a dedicated and focused global readership of key decision makers in the industry and reaches around 6,000 people through its three weekly newsletters in English, Spanish and Turkish.
ThinkGeoEnergy further maintains a large research database and provides market intelligence to clients around the world.
Reach the #1 Geothermal Audience Online:
- 380,000+ unique visitors/ year*
- 83,000+ page views/ month*
- 13,000+ social media connections via Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- 4,200+ subscribers to weekly newsletter (additional 2,300+ subscribers to our Spanish and Turkish newsletters)
- #1 source of up-to-date news from the geothermal power sector
- First read for industry and financial players and investors, governmental and international organizations, corporate execs, marketing specialists and geothermal enthusiasts.
*internal statistics (as of May 2018)
- Location: United States leading, followed by Kenya, Indonesia, Philippines, France, UK, Canada, India, Iceland, and Germany
- Passionate: 45% and more are visiting the site on a regular basis
- Decision makers: 70% and more are in corporate executive positions*
*ThinkGeoEnergy LinkedIn Group (link)
- Marketing services (strategy, materials, events, advertisement, public relations, social media)
- Communication services (stakeholder engagement, media release services)
- Corporate consultancy on strategy, fund raising and more
“ThinkGeoEnergy is the premier resource for accurate, timely, and up-to-date geothermal status updates on current global geothermal companies, news, and events. It has positively impacted my business development activities, and I not only devour each issue, but count on the data for planning and keeping my corporate leadership informed. Thank you.”, Halley Dickey, Director Geothermal Business Development, TAS Energy, United States
Available banner ad spaces:
The site offers the following banner advertisement options:
- 1310 x 90 top banner ads
- 970 x 90 middle page banner ads
- 300 x 250 sidebar banner ads
- Available on three months/ 6 or 12 months basis
- Starting from $250/ month
- Weekly newsletter 4,200+ subscribers (TGE), 1,700+ subscribers (PGE), and 600+ subscribers (JeotermalHaberler)
- Co-branding, banner ads
- Starting from $300/ month
Pricing information and further details are available upon request, for details please use the contact sheet or send an e-mail to alex (at) thinkgeoenergy.com
For Event Organizers:
The site offers media partnerships, but also promotional relationships. For details please use the contact sheet or send an e-mail to alex (at) thinkgeoenergy.com.
There is a constant drive to update the site with further functionality. Should you be interested in exploring further partnership options, don’t hesitate to contact us.
The site also uses a number of additional social media tools:
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/thinkgeoenergy
- LinkedIn: ThinkGeoEnergy Group
- Google+: ThinkGeoEnergy
- Flickr (open-source geothermal pictures, e.g. from events): www.flickr.com/thinkgeoenergy
- Issuu (geothermal documents of interest, in preparation): www.issuu.com/thinkgeoenergy
To contact ThinkGeoEnergy about advertisement or other cooperation possibilities, please use the contact sheet available or by e-mail to alex (at) thinkgeoenergy.com