Course on utilization low and medium enthalpy geothermal, El Salvador
LaGeo and UNU-GTP announce a short course on the utilization of Low- and Medium-Enthalpy Geothermal Resources and Financial Aspects of Utilization, March 23-29, 2014 in El Salvador.
LaGeo in El Salvador announces a short course on the utilization of Low- and Medium-Enthalpy Geothermal Resources and Financial Aspects of Utilization. The Short Course VI will be held in El Salvador March 23-29, 2014 at LaGeo, Final 15 avenida sur y boulevard sur, Santa Tecla, La Libertad
The event will be organized by the United Nations University Geothermal Training Programa and LaGeo.
To contact staff in charge of the short course you can contact individuals named below:
- Ingimar G. Haraldsson, Project Manager, UNU-GTP Uingimar.email@example.com)
- Evelyn de Velis, Human Resources Manager, LaGeo Uevelis@lageo.com.sv)
Please contact one of them for further information.
“Short Course on Utilization of Low- and Medium-Enthalpy Geothermal Resources and Financial Aspects of Utilization”
- Medium Enthalpy Geothermal Power Plants: Principles and Design
- Direct Utilization of Low- and Medium-Enthalpy Geothermal Resources: Space Heating, Balneology, Horticulture, Aquaculture, Industrial Applications, Heat Pumps etc.
- Financial Aspects of Geothermal Development
- Financing of Geothermal Projects, Comparisons and Large Scale Considerations
Participation in the course is by invitation only. The short course is mainly aimed at professionals from Latin America and the Caribbean area who hold a diploma or a degree in chemistry, physics, geology (earth sciences) or engineering, who have been actively involved in geothermal development in their home country, or are potential candidates for that in the near future. Participation of women will be encouraged.