EGEC Webinar – European Geothermal Market Report, 2 July 2019
The European Geothermal Energy Council (EGEC) is inviting to a webinar that will present the Annual EGEC European Geothermal Market Report with an overview on the current status of geothermal development and utilisation in Europe.
The European Geothermal Energy Council (EGEC) has announced a Webinar on the European Geothermal Market with an introduction to its annual market report.
Save the date of Tuesday, 2 July 2019, 11:00-12:00 CET
Three important milestones mark the 2018 edition of this EGEC market report:
- Total installed capacity is now more than 3 GWe;
- The sector has doubled its capacity in 6 years;
- As of 2018, more than 300 geothermal district heating systems are in operation, compared to 187 in 2010.
Meanwhile, the shallow geothermal sector is displaying continuous growth, approaching the threshold of 2 million units installed, a figure which has been achieved thanks to continued interest in both historical markets and rapidly growing new markets.
- Introduction (5 min)
- Presentation: Market Updates (20 min)
- Presentation of a Case Study (15 min)
- Special focus on geothermal operators and developers in Europe (10 min)
- Q&A: (10 min)