EOI: O&M services for Akiira geothermal plant, Kenya
Akiira Geothermal Limited is seeking: Expressions of Interest (EoI) for Operation and Maintenance of the Akiira 70 MW Geothermal Power Plant.
Akiira Geothermal Limited, the project company for the Akiira geothermal power project at Olkaria, Kenya is seeking: Expressions of Interest (EoI) for Operation and Maintenance of Akiira Geothermal Limited (AGL) 70 MW Geothermal Power Plant
The company is currently developing a 70 MW geothermal power plant. In its EOI the company is seeking for suitable firms to provide Operations and Maintenance (O&M) for their power plant.
- The O&M contract will be for a 5 year period with the option to extend the contract.
- The contract will cover under a fixed price the Power Plant and the Steam Gathering System management.
- The Company (AGL) will operate the geothermal field and will be responsible for the steam supply.
- The contract will include penalty and bonus provisions.
- The full Request for Proposal will be out in October.
- At least 5 years’ experience in operating similar size plants under similar contract arrangements.
- Experience in operating geothermal facilities will be a plus.
- Experience in operating in East Africa will be considered favorably
- A strong balance sheet to assure timely and quality performance.
- 3 years Audited accounts and any other relevant financial information
Hard copies are to be sent to:
Akiira Geothermal Limited