French call for consultations on proposed geothermal risk mitigation scheme
French agency ADEME has issued a call for consultations on a proposed geothermal risk mitigation scheme.
The French Agency for the Environment and Energy (ADEME) has published a Call for Consultations on a proposed geothermal risk mitigation scheme.
The announcement can be found at: www.ademe.fr/content/mise-place-operationnelle-effective-dun-dispositif-garantie-risque-geologique-milieu-volcanique-projets-production-delectricite-geothermique-drom-a-lexport (in French)
There is a “How to” guidance document is also attached to help access to the tender. Please note that all documentation is in French and responses to the tender are expected to be in French too. The deadline for applications is 22 March 2017.
The Call is for the Operational and effective implementation of a voluntary geological risk guarantee scheme for geothermal electricity generation projects in the DROM and Export sectors. (Contract notice in excess of European thresholds)
The mission to be carried out includes the following three objectives:
- Effective implementation of the geological risk guarantee scheme for volcanic projects for geothermal electricity generation projects in DROM and Export (the device to be integrated or not An export heat flap).
- Feasibility and effective implementation of an independent geological risk guarantee scheme for projects for geothermal heat generating plants on deep aquifers, for export.
- Support and advisory mission to the GEODEEP cluster for its export strategy.
Description of the tender:
- Deadline for submission of applications/ tenders: 22/03/2017 – 14:00
- Type of procedure: Open invitation to tender
- Responsible for the contract: CHABRILLAT Rémi
- Contact: LAPLAIGE Philippe, Philippe.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Publication date: 10/02/2017