Geo-East African Conference & Expo, Sept. 16-18, 2015, Nairobi, Kenya
The Conference will provide a unique opportunity to promote a better understanding of Earth Science and its relationship to promotion of solid investment in the region
The GEOEACE-2015 will feature distinguished international speakers, panel discussants and field trips to Geothermal project area and Scenic geological sites in Kenyan Rift Valley.
In addition, the conference will provide opportunities for exhibitors to show their projects, equipment and services.
It will also be an opportune time for East African Geo-Extractive Industry to business networking with lead personalities, institutions and multinational corporates from Africa and the rest of the world.
The Conference will provide a unique opportunity to promote a better understanding of Earth Science and its relationship to promotion of solid investment in the region. Specific objectives of conference will be among others to:
- Provide a platform to varied stakeholders to share research ideas, methodologies and research outcomes
- Evaluate the Geo-Extractive Industry for general development and economic growth of East African Countries
- Promote Geoscientific disciplines in recognition as a major player in the regional economies
- Present, Collect and Publish Technical papers (Abstracts) proceedings for dissemination of Geo-Scientific research information
- To educate on the opportunities for investment within Geo-Resources field.
To sign up and get more details, please follow the link.
Source: The Geological Society of Kenya