Geothermal Resources Council (GRC) announces 2019 Student Scholarship Winners
The GRC has announced the seven recipients of the 2019 GRC Scholarship Awards who will be acknowledged at this year's GRC Annual Meeting
The Geothermal Resources Council (GRC) is pleased to announce the recipients of seven GRC Scholarship Awards. The selection was based upon a variety of factors, including the individual’s academic record, student activities, geothermal industry experience, and career goals.
The Undergraduate Award winners are:
- Sharon Best (University of California, Riverside, USA)
- Maria Alejandra Taborda (University of Medellín, Colombia)
The winners of the Marcelo Lippmann Graduate Scholarship Awards are:
- José Eduardo Granados Pastrana (National Autonomous University of Mexico)
- Kurt Kraal (University of Nevada, Reno, USA)
- Catherine Lambert (Cornell University, USA)
- Kevin Mendoza (University of Utah, USA)
- Omar Rodríguez Villarreal (Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo Leon, Mexico & Université de Pau et des Pays de l’Adour, France)
The scholarship winners will be acknowledged at the GRC Annual Meeting & Expo, to be held in Palm Springs, California, USA, from September 15-18.
Source: Geothermal Resources Council