GRC Annual Meeting, Palm Springs, 15-18 Sept. 2019 – Final Program available
GRC has released the final program for its Annual Meeting to take place September 15-18, 2019 in Palm Springs, California with field trips, expo, technical sessions and more. Check it out.
The Geothermal Resources Council has published the final program for its upcoming Annual Meeting & Expo, September 15-18, 2019 in Palm Springs, California.
- Friday & Saturday, September 13 & 14 – Workshop: New Frontiers in EGS Technology
- Saturday, September 14 – Workshop: Supercritical and Superhot Geothermal Resources
- Wednesday, September 18 – Workshop: Geothermal 101 (open to the public)
- Sunday, September 15 – Annual Charity Golf Tournament
- Sunday, September 15 – Opening Reception (Expo Hall) + After-After Party Poolside
- Monday, September 16 – Opening Plenary Session 8:00-12:00
- Monday, September 16 – International Lunch
- Monday through Wednesday, September 16-18 – Expo
- Monday Through Wednesday, September 16-18 – Technical Sessions
- Saturday, September 14 – San Andreas Fault Jeep Tour (half day)
- Sunday, September 15 – Palm Canyon Hiking Tour (half day)
- Wednesday/ Thursday, September 18-19, 2019 – Imperial Valley Fieldtrip (two days)