Growing Turkish geothermal market topic of IGC Forum, Feb. 24, 2016
The growing Turkish geothermal market will be topic of the IGC Forum Turkey, taking place in conjunction with the GeoTHERM expo in Offenburg, Germany, February 24-26, 2016.
As likely the fastest growing geothermal market today, Turkey represents a great market opportunity for the geothermal sector and sees great interest.
At the IGC Forum February 24-25, 2016 taking place in conjunction with the GeoTHERM expo & congress in Offenburg, Germany, a special forum will feature an insight into what is happening in Turkey
The Forum will feature the following presentations:
- The growing geothermal market of Turkey – An Overview, Alexander Richter, thinkgeoenergy
- Geothermal projects and drilling overview in Turkish Geothermal market in 2016, Tevfik Kaya, Schlumberger Geothermal Services
- Geothermal Combined Heat and Power Plant Kocaköy, Pieter Vis, Transmark International (tbc)
- Geothermal Power Plants in Turkey – the Surface Perspective, Dr. Hartwig Schröder, enpros consulting
- An update of large scale solutions for geothermal projects, Joseph Bonafin, Turboden
The IGC Forum is a special format conference developed out of one of the longest running geothermal events in Germany, the International Geothermal Conference organized by Enerchange. Enerchange also maintains a great information platform on the geothermal market in Germany called Tiefe Geothermie (in German).
To learn more about the IGC Forum and the elements of the event click here.
Disclaimer: the author will present at the event and introduce some early findings of a Geothermal Market Report on Turkey, which is currently being prepared by ThinkGeoEnergy.