ThinkGeoEnergy and Enerchange invite to the first global geothermal investment forum in Frankfurt/ Main in Germany.
In recent years financing geothermal, especially of the early project phase was the bottleneck for many projects worldwide. The first global geothermal investment forum on November 7 in Frankfurt, IGC Invest Geothermal was initiated by Enerchange and ThinkGeoenergy for discussing these challenges developing solutions.
In five different sessions the major topics of financing geothermal energy are addressed. Beginning with a general overview, market driving forces for geothermal development, risk mitigation, early stage, mezzanine and project finance, the event is rounded up with a Blended Finance panel.
We are now excited to present an exciting line up of speakers from around the world to talk about current issues in financing of geothermal projects and investment opportunities. Among them is a delegation from Indonesia’s Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, the Ministry of Finance and PT SMI to talk about a new $275m geothermal fund in the country.
The following speakers will contribute:
- Adel Baba-Aissa, GeoTermico
- Paolo Bertuzzi, CEO of Turboden
- Eirikur Bragasson, CEO of KS Orka
- Achim Fischer-Erdsiek, NW-Assekuranz
- Tim Jackson, InfraCo Africa
- Johan Larsson, Climeon
- Amanda Lonsdale, East Africa Geothermal Facility
- Ilham Nugroho, Indonesian Ministry of Finance
- Hezy Ram, GreenMax Capital Advisors
- Alexander Richter, President of the International Geothermal Association
- Benjamin Richter, Rödl & Partner
- Yunus Saefulhak, Director of Geothermal in the Indonesian Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources
- Dr. Hartwig Schröder, enpros consulting
- Gunnar Tryggvason, KPMG
- Cornelia Viertl, Federal Ministry for Economic Affairs and Energy
- Jens Wirth, KfW
- Deniz Yurtsever, EBRD
Take the chance get into touch with investors, decision makers of funds and donor institutions and register now for IGC Invest Geothermal in Frankfurt. Please find further information and the registration on the website of the event.
The regular registration ends on October 31, 2017
IGC in Brief:
- Date: 7 November 2017
- Venue: Mövenpick Hotel Frankfurt City – Frankfurt am Main/ Germany
- MW Sponsor: InfraCo Africa
- Key Partners: Rödl & Partners, the World Bank and the European Geothermal Energy Council (EGEC)
- KW Sponsor: GeoTermico.
Further Details on the event, the actual program and registration can be found on the event website: investgeothermal.com