Indonesia opens tender for three geothermal prospects at Galunggung, Lainea and Wilis
The Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources in Indonesia has opened a tender for three geothermal working areas in the country. The working areas for tender are Galunggung 55 MW, Lainea 20 MW, and Wilis 20 MW.
The Indonesian Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (MEMR) has announced concession tenders for three geothermal prospects (Galunggung 55 MW, Lainea 20 MW, and Wilis 20 MW),
The individual announcements:
- Galunggung 55 MW (pdf) – probable reserve of 130 MWe with estimated reservoir temperature of 225 degrees Celsius
- Linea 20 MW (pdf) – probable reserve of 66 MWe with estimated reservoir temperature of 200 degrees Celsius
- Wilis 20 MW (pdf) – probable reserve of 50 MWE with estimated reservoir temperature of 200 degrees Celsius
- The eligibility to participate in the tenders of these Geothermal Working Areas are business entities having experiences and scope of works in geothermal, oil and gas, mineral/coal mining, or electricity generation.
- The business entities/consortium qualified to participate in the tender process must fill in the registration form and submit the administration requirements.
The tender announcement documents are linked above.
Source: Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, EDSM (EBTKE)