Job: Geothermal geologist ACWA Power – 12 month project in Turkey
ACWA Power is seeking to fill the position of a geothermal geologist for a 12 month term for its geothermal exploration and power project in Nevsehir, Turkey.
ACWA Power is seeking for a “Geothermal Geologist (12 Months- Project Termed)” for its Geothermal Exploration & Power plant Project in Nev?ehir.
- Screening the Consultancy & Service companies to supply geological, geophysical and geochemical activities during the exploration period.
- Preparing the work schedule of surveys by coordinating with the Geothermal Consultant.
- Performing / supporting the required permit matters throughout the regulations before site surveys.
- Routing the site surveys in order to perform their contractual obligations.
- Analysing of studies performed by the Geothermal Consultant / Subcontractors with respect to the survey results, ask for necessary revisions and preparation executive summary reports to his/her manager.
- Supporting the decision process of drilling point by making technical assessment.
- Tracking & updating the action plan for drilling and forecasting the possible risk & problems during drilling.
- Supporting technically for well permit and land easement process.
- Follow up the geological layers during and involving the process actively from the entrance and status at reservoir rocks till drilling termination.
- Supporting the Geothermal Drilling Manager for well test.
- Leading the after-drilling period by assessing the final reports.
- Attending seminars, fairs, training program regularly about the industry.
- Actively operating PC programs & software and making full contribution for new improvements.
*All applications must be in English .
Pls visit this website for further details: http://www.acwaguc.com.tr/
Source/ further details via LinkedIn