Job: Well Services Engineer – Geothermal, Rotorua, New Zealand
Energy company Mercury in New Zealand is seeking to fill the position of Well Services Engineer - Geothermal in Rotorua, New Zealand.
An exciting job opportunity has arisen to join New Zealand-based energy company Mercury as a Well Services Engineer. The role provides well engineering support across the four geothermal fields operated by Mercury in the central North Island of New Zealand.
The successful candidate will join a highly-skilled Well Services team with responsibility for delivering drilling and well intervention works, monitoring well integrity and supporting well operations. You will carry out asset management and inventory management for a portfolio of over 200 wells supplying 10% of New Zealand’s electricity demand.
Mercury is looking for a candidate with:
- An undergraduate degree in mechanical or other engineering discipline
- Experience in the provision well drilling and/or well intervention engineering services, including leading technical programme development and work supervision
- Well design and drilling engineering competence, with a solid understanding of the relevant engineering principles
- Eligibility to work in New Zealand (or capability of securing necessary working Visa)
In joining Mercury you will become part of a diverse, professional and dedicated team, where development and upskilling are actively encouraged, and fresh opportunities come thick and fast. If you are looking to grow your career in a high-performance team of scientists and engineers in the wonderful environment that Rotorua offers then this is the job for you.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you Apply Now!
Applications close Sunday, 27th January 2019
- Reference #16782
- Posted 09 JAN 2019
- Closing 27 JAN 2019 17:00
- Location(s): Rotorua, New Zealand
- Expertise: Engineering
- Job Level(s): Experienced
- Work Type(s): Permanent, Full Time
More Details (Document) WELL+SERVICES+ENGINEER+AUG+18.PDF