Next edition of the ThinkGeoEnergy Newspaper in the works – book your advertisement now
Print is not dead - so we are publishing our second Think GEOENERGY Newspaper to be published and released in conjunction with the Iceland Geothermal Conference in April 2018. If you are interested in featuring your company with an advertisement, be in touch.
Despite being an online news platform for the global geothermal sector, we still believe in print. This is the reason we published back in 2013 a glossy geothermal magazine, which unfortunately only lasted two editions. You can find the magazines here.
So last autumn, we published our first GeoEnergy Newspaper – an 8 pages small newspaper a bit smaller than the usual newspaper in Iceland. It has proven itself as a great give away for events and featuring interesting short articles, easy to read and informative.
We are now planning our second edition, which will be published in time for the upcoming Iceland Geothermal Conference in April 2018.
The goal for this edition is to publish it in a 12 pages edition, with a double-page global geothermal power plant as a center piece and a number of interesting short articles and pieces.
Some of the content we have been looking at:
- Overview on current status of Indonesian geothermal development
- Financing geothermal – a look at the current status of geothermal financing
- Resource specifications – a project by IRENA, World Bank and IGA
- Communication in the context of geothermal development
- Geothermal District Heating – the new big thing for geothermal?
- Other potential pieces could be: Cerro Pabellon – high altitude geothermal development, slim hole wells as concept for off-grid geothermal development, small scale geothermal development – model for the future?
We are offering a number of opportunities to feature your company as part of the newspaper in the form of advertisement spaces at economic prices. There is also the opportunity to feature certain aspects in the form of an informative article.
Advertising is sold on a first – come, first – served basis.
- Last booking of advertisement: 30 March 2018
- Final deadline for advertisement artwork: 10 April 2018
- Print date: 18 April 2018
- Publication: 22 April 2018
You can find a media kit with further details here. For any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org