Nominations open for European Geothermal Innovation Award
The European Geothermal Energy Council (EGEC) has opened the nominations for the 2018 European Geothermal Innovation Award to be announced in March 2018
The European Geothermal Innovation Award is given to companies which have made an outstanding contribution towards the field of geothermal energy in the form of innovative products, scientific research or project initiatives.
Endorsed nominations and the award winner are recognised for their outstanding work and impact on a growing and dynamic industry. The award recognises originality, innovation, reliability, reduction of emissions and improvements in energy output, an opportunity for industry peers to acknowledge excellence, and for the most exciting ideas to be widely publicised.
The winner is announced during the award ceremony at GeoTHERM expo & congress.
The European Geothermal Innovation Award is an initiative from EGEC Geothermal in collaboration with Messe Offenburg, organisers of the GeoTHERM expo & congress.
For any additional information, contact the EGEC secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit your project compile the entry form.
- 23th November 2017: Nominations open
- 10th January 2018: Closing date for nominations
- 1st February 2018: Five shortlisted candidates announced as ‘endorsed nominations’
- 1st March 2018 : Overall winner announced during the award ceremony at GeoTHERM
- Ruggero Bertani, EGEC President, ENEL Green Power, Italy
- Adele Manzella, CNR-IGG, Italy
- Sandra Kircher, Head of Trade Fairs, GeoTHERM Expo&Congress, Germany
- Pierre Ungemach, Director, GPC IP, France
- Javier Urchueguia, Chairman Geothermal Panel RHC ETIP, UPV, Spain