Registration open for EGEC – European Geothermal Congress 2019, 11-14 June 2019
European Geothermal Energy Council (EGEC) has opened the registration for the European Geothermal Congress 2019 with discounted early bird pricing available until 28 February 2019.
The European Geothermal Energy Council (EGEC) has opened the registration for the European Geothermal Congress 2019. With early bird pricing available for a specific time, make sure not to miss the specific deadlines.
The European Geothermal Congress (EGC) 2019 will be held on 11-14th June 2019 in The Hague, in The Netherlands. EGC 2019 is organised by EGEC, in cooperation with Stichting Platform Geothermie, BodemenergieNL, and the main event sponsor Energie Beheer Nederland B.V. (EBN).
Organised every 3 years by EGEC, EGC is the largest geothermal event in Europe. Hosting a combination of events for all the geothermal sector, EGC is a unique opportunity for stakeholders from all parts of the sector, whether academic, industrial, financial, policy-making, or societal, to come together and to learn, finding new ways to progress.
- Early bird rate – 28 February 2019
- EGEC member rate – 30 March 2019
Three reasons to attend EGC 2019
- Meet new partners. With more than 800 visitors expected and many companies exhibiting, the European Geothermal Congress is a unique chance to meet all branches of the European geothermal industry in one place. Meet new partners and grow your business in the exhibition area.
- The latest developments in the sector. Don’t miss the latest developments in science, technology, policy and markets, presented in a high-quality congress programme that counts more than 35 parallel sessions.
- Not just one event. Workshops, training courses, side events from European projects … Hosting a combination of events for different stakeholders creates a unique opportunity for those working in different aspects of geothermal, whether academic, industrial or societal, to come together.
Deadlines and Fees
Full Congress Pass
Registration fees are in EUR (€) per person and include VAT.
- EGEC MEMBER – EUR 700 – until 28 February 2019
- EARLY BIRD – EUR 750 – until 28 February 2019
- STANDARD – EUR 850 – from 1 March to 10 June 2019
Source: Conference Website