Repsol Foundation Conference on Geothermal, Madrid, Spain, March 14, 2013
Repsol Foundation through the School of Mining Engineering at the Polytechnic University of Madrid is holding a geothermal workshop in Madrid, Spain, March 14, 2013.
Spanish Repsol Foundation is inviting to a “Workshop on Geothermal, sustainable energy”, which it organizes through Repsol Chair of the School of Mining Engineering at the Polytechnic University of Madrid, March 14, 2013. The meeting will be held in the Auditorium of the Fundación Gómez-Pardo (Calle Alenza, 1. Madrid), from 9:00 to 18:00 .
The event has the support of the School itself, Gomez-Pardo Foundation and the Geological and Mining Institute of Spain. The program is divided into three thematic sections: Geothermal Energy, Technology and Applications Economic, environmental and management of geothermal energy.
This meeting is an opportunity to exchange experiences, technologies and developments involving the scientific and technical community, institutions and the business sector, as well as a new opportunity to promote the use of this renewable source of energy.
Attendance at the conference is FREE but applicants must confirm their presence, before March 7, sending an email to the Foundation in the subject of e-mail “Registration Geothermal day.”
Report it to attend the conference speakers, agencies and national and international companies;
- Rafael Martinez Alvarez-Amandi, Repsol.
- Boissavy Christian, European Geothermal Energy Council (EGEC).
- Alexander Richter, and ThinkGeoEnergy Green Energy Group.
- Raul Hidalgo, Petratherm.
- Celestino Garcia de la Noceda and Roberto Martinez Orio, Geological and Mining Institute of Spain (IGME).
- Margaret Gregory, GEOPLAT.
- Ruben Gonzalez Cereijo, Norvento.
- Abraham ORMAD, Geothermal Think.
- Carmen Lopez Ocon, IDAE.
- Iñigo Arrizabalaga, telur.
- Jorge Loredo, ETSIMO.
- Jose Sanchez Guzman, TRT.
The program can be found here (in Spanish) .