SMU Power Plays Conference, Dallas, Texas, 10-11 January 2018 – Call for Abstracts
The SMU Geothermal Lab has issued a Call for Papers for its Power Plays: Drilling into Geothermal Energy Applications conference to be held January 10-11, 2018 on the SMU campus in Dallas, Texas.
The SMU Geothermal Lab has issued a Call for Papers for its Power Plays: Drilling into Geothermal Energy Applications conference to be held January 10-11, 2018 on the SMU campus in Dallas, Texas. Power Plays will advance the understanding of geothermal resources, providing you with insights into developing this clean energy reserve.
Submit an abstract for the poster session, a 15-20 minute oral presentation, a panel discussion, or an interactive discussion of a case study or project in the planning stages.
- Reservoirs: exploration, enhancement and productivity
- Drilling and Downhole Advancements: oil & gas laterals, geothermal hydroshearing
- Engineering Techniques: heat extraction, technology
- Novel Applications: deep direct use for utilities or buildings, micro to macro generation
- Case Studies and Planned Project Discussions: approaches, challenges, solutions
Submit your abstract to email@example.com by Friday October 13, 2017 and include:
- Author name(s)
- Organization name(s)
- Presentation title
- Abstract, 1-2 pages
- Prefer Oral Presentation or Poster Session?
- Bio of presenter
- Photo of presenter
- Name: Power Plays: Drilling into Geothermal Energy Applications
- Date: Networking Reception and Poster Session January 10; Conference January 11, 2018
- Location: SMU Campus, Dallas, Texas
- Website: http://www.smu.edu/Dedman/Academics/Programs/GeothermalLab/Conference
- Social Media: Twitter | Facebook | #SMUPowerPlays
- Contact: Maria Richards, firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-768-1975