Speakers announced for National Geothermal Summit, Aug. 7-8, 2012
GEA announces the speakers for its second National Geothermal Summit on Tuesday, August 7 and Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Ballroom in Sacramento, California.
GEA is holding its second annual National Geothermal Summit on Tuesday, August 7 and Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Ballroom in Sacramento, California.
This event brings together companies and individuals in the geothermal industry with experts, government officials, utilities and other key decision makers. Last year’s Summit brought together over 250 participants to attend events and to network!
This year’s Summit is also geared towards audience participation, so prepare to to ask your most pressing questions!
Summit topics include:
- Reducing the Risks of Geothermal Exploration and Drilling
- Utility Experience with Geothermal Power
- Streamlining NEPA and Project Planning and Permitting
- Improving Incentives for Geothermal Power
Confirmed speakers include:
- JR Delarosa, Advisor for Renewable Energy, Office of Governor Brown
- Stacey Crowley, Director, Nevada State Office of Energy
- Hidda Thorsteinsson, Team Lead, US DOE Hydrothermal and Resource Confirmation
- Dan Chase, Contract Negotiator Renewable & Alternative Power, Southern California Edison
- Rich Miram, Principal Renewable Energy, PG&E
- Girish Balachandran, General Manager for Alameda Municipal Power/NCPA
- James Scrinver, Deputy State Director Energy & Minerals, BLM California
- Tom Williams, Laboratory Program Manager Geothermal, NREL
- Charles Arrigo, Director of Investments, Patagonia Financial Holdings
- Robert Worl, Siting Project Manager, California Energy Commission
- and many others!
To see the Agenda and our confirmed Speakers and Moderators see link below.
The National Geothermal Summit features the who’s who of the geothermal industry. It is an event not to be missed!
Source: Event Website