Speakers of Opening Session of GRC Annual Meeting, Oct. 2, 2017 announced
The speakers for the Opening Session of the GRC Annual Meeting to take place Oct. 1-4, 2017 have been announced.
The upcoming GRC Annual Meeting and GEA GeoExpo+ to take place October 1-4, 2017 will bring together a wide representation of the international geothermal energy industry in Salt Lake City/ Utah.
- Honorable Jackie Biskupski, Mayor, Salt Lake City;
- Maria Richards, President, Geothermal Resources Council;
- Joe Greco, Chairman, Geothermal Energy Association;
- Dr. Susan G. Hamm, Director, Geothermal Technologies Office, U.S. Department of Energy;
- Jonathan Weisgall, Vice President, Government Relations, Berkshire Hathaway Energy;
- Daniel Simmons, Acting Assistant Secretary, Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE);
- Kathleen Benedetto, Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Interior;
- Dan Brouillette, U.S. Deputy Secretary of Energy, Department of Energy (invited);
- Jon Cox, Vice President of Government Affairs, Rocky Mountain Power;
- Honorable Gary Herbert, Governor, State of Utah;
- Rhonda Mills, Representative, Western States Issues, Geothermal Energy Association;
- Nick Goodman, Cyrq Energy;
- Doug Glaspey, US Geothermal;
- Rahm Orenstein, Ormat Technologies Inc.;
- Joe Moore, University of Utah, Energy and Geoscience Institute, GRC Annual Meeting Chair.
Entry to the GRC Opening Session is free to the public.