Tender: consulting service for geothermal surface studies at Empexa, Bolivia
With a grant provided through the Geothermal Development Facility (GDF) for Latin America, Bolivian utility ENDE has now issued a request for submissions of interest for consultancy on surface studies at the geothermal field of Empexa.
The state utility of Bolivia, ENDE, has published a Pre-qualification announcement for “Consulting Services for Surface Studies in the geothermal field of Empexa, inviting the submission of expressions of interest.” The note was issued on 12 March and published on 13 March 2019.
- The Plurinational State of Bolivia, through ENDE, signed the grant agreement with the GEOTHERMAL DEVELOPMENT FACILITY FOR LATIN AMERICA to carry out studies superficial in the geothermal field Empexa. The Empexa geothermal field is located at southwest of Bolivia; at an approximate altitude of 3800 meters above sea level, in the municipality of Llica, province Daniel Campos of the department of Potosí.
- The general objective of the consultancy is to carry out superficial studies (geoscientific studies) of: geology, geochemistry and geophysics, which will be integrated into a single model. These studies will serve to define the geothermal potential in the Empexa geothermal field.
- The National Electricity Company (ENDE) as Executor, invites consulting firms legally constituted, to present expression of interest for the Prequalification process for the Contracting of Consulting Service for Surface Studies in the Geomagnetic Field Empexa, that have a wide experience in surface exploratory studies in geothermal fields: geological, geophysical and geochemist, to present in simple copy, your most important legal documentation along with a summary
of his most relevant experience within the past 5 years. More details are provided in the Information sheet.
- International and / or national companies may form accidental associations with other companies qualified (international and / or national), in order to gather all the technical knowledge and all the requested experience.
- Interested Bidders may request additional information and review the Document of Prequalification from 09:00 a.m. until 18:00 at the following address: Colombia Street O0655, Building ENDE, telephone (591) (4) 4520317 of the city of Cochabamba – Bolivia, or obtain it from the pages www.ende.bo. – https://www.dgmarket.com/ – http://www.gtai.de/GTAI/ from the day Wednesday, March 13, 2019.
- Regulations Applicable to the process: will be carried out according to the “Guidelines for the hiring of consultants in the framework of Official Financial Cooperation with partner countries “(https://www.kfwentwicklungsbank.de/PDF/Download-Center/PDF-Dokumente-Richtlinien/Consulting-S.pdf).
- The deadline to submit expressions of interest is April 15, 2019 until 11:00 a.m., must be sent via physical mail, an original and two copies to the address indicated in the document of Expressions of interest.
Cochabamba, March 12, 2019