Tender: Provision pre-feasibility study for industrial park near Menengai geothermal fields
The Geothermal Development Company (GDC) in Kenya has issued a request for proposals for a pre-feasibility study on an industrial park near the geothermal field of Menengai, Kenya.
Kenya’s Geothermal Development Company (GDC) has issued a tender/ request for proposals on the provision of a pre-feasibility study for the planned industrial park near the Menengai geothermal fields in Kenya.
- Tender ( RFP ) Closing On: Fri, Feb 24, 2017 14:00
- Ref No : GDC/RFP/DU/037/2016-2017 Category : Professional Services , Research and Study
- By GEOTHERMAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (GDC)
- Eligibility : GEOTHERMAL DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED (GDC)
Official tender notice
The Geothermal Development Company Limited (GDC) invites sealed tenders from eligible candidates for the following:
- TENDER NO.: GDC/RFP/DU/037/2016-2017
- TENDER DESCRIPTION.: RFP for Provision of Pre-feasibility study for Establishment of Industrial park near the Menengai Geothermal Fields.
- CLOSING DATE.: 24/2/17 at 2:00PM (1400HRS)
- TENDER SECURITY.: Kshs, 100,000
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the tender document from the office of Manager, Supply Chain at Kawi House, South C off Mombasa Road, Red Cross Road between 9.00am and 4.00pm during week days.
A complete set of the tender document may be obtained by interested firms upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Kshs.1000 payable to our accounts office in cash or by banker’s cheque. The documents can also be viewed and downloaded from the website www.gdc.co.ke or http://supplier.treasury.go.ke free of charge. Bidders who download the tender document from the website MUST forward their particulars immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org for records and any further tender clarifications and addenda.
The completed tenders in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked with Tender No. and Tender reference name; shall be addressed to:
Managing Director & CEO, Geothermal Development Company,
P.O Box 100746-00101, NAIROBI, KENYA
and deposited in the tender box at Ground Floor GDC office Kawi House, South C Off Mombasa Road, Red Cross Road on or before the dates specified above.
Tenders will be opened immediately thereafter in the presence of the tenderers’ or their representatives who choose to attend at Kawi House, South C GDC Board Room Ground Floor.
Late tenders will not be accepted.