U.S. Geothermal Energy Technology, Finance & Developoment Workshop June 3, 2009
GEA's Geothermal Energy Technology, Finance & Development Workshop, Seattle/ WA, June 3, 2009
The U.S. Geothermal Energy Association’s holds a “U.S. Geothermal Energy Technology, Finance & Development Workshop” on June 3, 2009 in Seattle, WA.
The program can be found on GEA’s website, see link below.
The workshop will provide an excellent overview on current development and the status in the U.S., as well as provide an educational overview on technology and geothermal energy in general.
Key players of the industry will cover the following panels/ sessions:
- Geothermal 101 and Washington State geothermal status/ roadmap,
- New geothermal projects under developoment,
- New Geothermal Technology Panel,
- Community/ Environmental/ Tribal
- Federal Stimulus and other support
- Financing Geothermal Projects
- Overcoming legal/ regulatory hurdles
- Perspective of utilities/ power companies
Spaces are limited so register soon.
GEA’s program for the event