Webinar Jan 30, 2018: Geothermal development in Turkey and Indonesia – A Comparison
This webinar offered by JeotermalHaberler in conjunction with the IGC Turkey geothermal congress, will be discussing geothermal development in Turkey in comparison to Indonesia, looking into what has been and will be driving development.
In conjunction with the IGC Turkey Geothermal Congress & Exhibition to take place in Ankara, Turkey – March 14-15, 2018, we are holding a series of webinars.
The first one, to take place January 30, 2018, we want to compare geothermal development in Turkey and Indonesia. Indonesia and Turkey are very unlike countries both in their resources and actual geothermal development. While Indonesia is the country with the largest geothermal resources, development has lagged behind with regards to the large ambitions by the country’s government. Turkey on the other hand has good geothermal resources, while mostly not as hot as resources found in Indonesia, yet the country has managed to push geothermal development at a pace not seen before in the geothermal world.
In this webinar, we are providing an overview on development in both countries and look at where the countries differ and what is the outlook for further development.
- Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2018
- Time: 14:00/ 2 pm Ankara/ Turkey – 12:00/ 12 pm Berlin/ Germany – 11:00/ 11 am London/ UK
- Duration: 1 hour
- Language: English and Turkish
- Format: Webinar with visuals and video – access via computer (preferred) or phone
- 14:00-14:05: Introduction
- 14:05-14:20: Geothermal development – why comparing Indonesia & Turkey – Comparing the most promising geothermal market with the fastest growing
- 14:20-14:25: Outlook for geothermal development in Turkey
- 14:25-14:40: Q&A … with live questions and/ or prepared questions we suggest having been asked
- 14:40-14:45: IGC Turkey – getting involved
Register in advance for this meeting:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.