The Geothermal Resources Council (GRC) invites you to present your latest technical work in geothermal research, exploration, policy, development and utilization at GRC’s 44th Annual Meeting & Expo, taking place October 18-21, 2020 in Reno, Nevada..
Continuing with the success of special topic sessions from the last couple of years, listed below are the special topic sessions for the 2020Reno conference:
- 2018 Kilauea Volcano Eruption and Geothermal Reservoir
- Advanced Materials for Drilling, Completion and Monitoring
- District Heating and Direct Use: Feasibility to Implementation
- EGS Collab : Experimentation, Modeling and Interpretation
- FORGE Activities, Progress and Plans
- Geochemistry for Early Geothermal Exploration
- Geomechanics in Geothermal
- Geothermal Energy in Canada: Moving Forward
- Geothermal Heat pumps: Latest Tech & Market Development
- High Temperature Reservoir Monitoring Systems
- Machine Learning in Geothermal Development
- Mineral Extraction
- Power Plant Improvement Strategies
- Reservoir Closed Loop and Energy Transfer Systems
- Super Hot/Supercritical Geothermal Systems
Other general topics sessions are also available for authors to submit draft papers to.
International participation is an important part of the success of the GRC Annual Meeting technical programs and we encourage geothermal researchers and experts from the USA and around the world to submit their work for consideration to be presented at the GRC Reno2020.
Source: GRC release by email