The European Geothermal Energy Council (EGEC) published the 2019 edition of the European Geothermal Market Report in June. EGEC staff will be presenting the key findings of this year edition, discussing the main trends for the sector and providing policy recommendations.
- Date of the event: June 17, 2020
- Time: 11:00-11:45 (CEST)
- Location: Gotowebinar
- Introduction, Philippe Dumas, EGEC Secretary-General
- The electricity market, Philippe Dumas, EGEC Secretary-General
- The heat market, Thomas Garabetian, EGEC Senior Policy Advisor
- Electricity and heat markets, a smart sector integration, Sanjeev Kumar, EGEC Head of Policy
Check out the Key Findings 2019 of the Market Report.