GNS Science has published a job opening seeking a technician with experience and expertise in the field of geophysics and/or geothermal sampling to be part of the highly skilled Geophysics team at GNS Science, based in Wairakei, Taupo.
The position offers an attractive opportunity to play a key role in research and commercial work. Candidates will show flexibility, innovation and a commitment to quality. People skills, teamwork, and the ability to approach and interact with a range of people are also a must.
About the candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- A BSc (geophysics, geology or related discipline)
- Experience in geothermal and water sampling
- The ability to use geophysical equipment
- Experience with GIS systems
About GNS Science
GNS Science, Te P? Ao, undertakes world-leading Earth science research. Our people are passionate, committed, and focused on bringing our vision of a cleaner, safer, more prosperous New Zealand to life. GNS offers a supportive and flexible work environment, professional career development and generous employee benefits.
- Crown research institute. GNS Science
- Reference # 39825
- Posted on 26 Aug 2020
- Closes on 20 Sep 2020 23:55
- Location(s) Taupo, New Zealand
- Expertise: Geology
- Job level(s): Experienced
- Work type(s): Permanent
More details (document) PD – Field Technician.pdf
Source: Science New Zealand