Tanzania Geothermal Development Company has issued a tender note (Limited Tender No PA/131/2020-2021/HQ/G/18) for Design, Manufacture, Supply, Store, Assemble, Testing and Commissioning of Small Drilling Rig with Accessories Invitation to Tender Date
1. This Invitation for Tenders follows the General Procurement Notice for this Project which appeared in TANePS Issue no. 01 dated 07/01/2021. 2.
2. The Government of the United Republic of Tanzania has set aside funds for the operation of the Tanzania Geothermal Development Company Limited during the financial year 2020/2021. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Design, Manufacture, Supply, Store, Assemble, Testing and Commissioning of Small Drilling Rig with Accessories.
3. The Tanzania Geothermal Development Company Limited now invites sealed Tenders from eligible Suppliers for carrying out the Design, Manufacture, Supply, Store, Assemble, Testing and Commissioning of Small Drilling Rig with Accessories
4. Tendering will be conducted through the International Competitive Tendering procedures specified in the Public Procurement Regulations – Government Notice No. 446 of 2013 and is open to all Tenderers as defined in the Regulations.
5. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of the Secretary – Tender Board, Tanzania Geothermal Development Company Limited, Ursino Estate, Mwai Kibaki Road, House number 25, Plot number 13, firstname.lastname@example.org from 08:00-17:00 on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
6. A complete set of Tendering Documents in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers through the portal and upon payment of a nonrefundable participation fee of 100000.00 TZS. Payment is performed through the dedicated payment gateway integrated in the TANePS.
7. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security in an acceptable form in the amount of 270000000.00 TZS or freely convertible currencies. 10. All Tenders must be electronically submitted in the proper format, at or before 12/03/2021, 10:00. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in public and in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in the opening at the Ursino Estate, Mwai Kibaki Road, House number 25, Plot number 13, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
8. Late Tenders, portion of Tenders, Tenders not submitted, not opened and not read out in public at the Tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances. ACCOUNTING OFFICER General Manager Procuring Entity Address Ursino Estate, Mwai Kibaki Road, House number 25, Plot number 13, Dar es Salaam, Tanzania.
For the original tender notice, see link below.
Source: TGDC via email (official announcement, pdf)