What are key trends in geothermal – Virtual Seminar by Baseload Capital, Feb. 16, 2021
An exciting line up of speakers are to discuss trends in geothermal energy in this 2nd Virtual Seminar by Baseload Capital on February 16, 2021.
Swedish Baseload Capital is inviting to the second instalment of its virtual seminar series on geothermal energy and trends in the sector.
Geothermal energy is experiencing renewed interest around the globe. Why? Because recent developments are making it possible to roll out in more locations, and more profitably, than ever before. Which trends are the most promising? What can investors, industries, landowners and governments do to ensure their success?
The events features an interesting set of speakers providing an exciting insight into geothermal and current trends in the sector. So don’t miss the event.
- Date: February 16, 2021
- Time: 7-8:30 (PST/GMT -8), 10-11:30 (EST/GMT-5), 16:00-17:30 (CET/GMT +1)
- Pernilla Wihlborg, COO OF BASELOAD CAPITAL – Pernilla is in charge of Baseload’s operations and organization. She is specialized in international expansion, project management and corporate structure.
- Vinod Khosla, ENTREPRENEURSHIP ZEALOT, GROUNDED TECHNOLOGY POSSIBILIST, AND BELIEVER IN THE POWER OF IDEAS, Investor, entrepreneur and technologist, Vinod Khosla is a co-founder of Sun Microsystems and the founder of Khosla Ventures. He is a founder and board member of Breakthrough Energy Ventures
- Manon Stöver, CTO at BASELOAD CAPITAL, Stover has been involved in geothermal project development from exploration to the power plant for more than 10 years. At Baseload she performs technical due diligence for potential investments.
- Graeme Edge, ENTREPRENEUR AND CO-FOUNDER OF ENERGY DISRUPTORS, Energy Disruptors is a catalyst for game-changing solutions to the world’s biggest energy challenges. At its UNITE summits, they have brought together global leaders to drive transformation in the energy sector.
- John Redfern, PRESIDENT & CEO OF EAVOR TECHNOLOGIES, An expert investor, advisor and serial entrepreneur in data analytics, oil service and energy tech, John spent 13 years in China co-founding a series of start-ups prior to starting Eavor. He holds a degree in Engineering Physics from Queen’s University, law degrees from McGill University, and an MBA from INSEAD in France.
- Alexander Richter, FOUNDER, THINKGEOENERGY, Alexander founded ThinkGeoEnergy in 2008. Since then he has been a major spokesperson for the industry. He is Managing Director of the Iceland Renewable Energy Cluster. He has served as an IGA Director since 2013, was its president from 2016-2020, and is Director-at-Large on the Board of the Canadian Geothermal Energy Association.
- Kristina Hagström Ilievska, MARKETING MANAGER AT BASELOAD CAPITAL, In addition to her marketing role at Baseload, Hagström is a specialist in sales and marketing integration, and a sought-after public speaker and coach.
- Alexander Helling, CEO OF BASELOAD CAPITAL, Helling is in charge of Baseload Capital’s investments and overall portfolio performance. He has extensive experience in international project finance, as well as in corporate governance.
Disclaimer: The author is a speaker at the event.