PT Geo Dipa – pre-qualification process opened for 10 MW geothermal plant at Dieng
PT Geo Dipa Energi addresses companies for the supply of a 10 MW small-scale geothermal power plant to be developed at the Dieng Plateau geothermal working area in Indonesia, in a pre-qualification round.
State-owned geothermal firm PT Geo Dipa Energi has released an announcement (revised) for the pre-qualification for the supply of a small-scale geothermal power plant to be built at Dieng. In the context of business development in the form of additional operating units, PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) plans to carry out the construction of a Small Scale Geothermal Power Plant with a capacity of 1x10MW located in the Dieng Plateau Geothermal Work Area, hereinafter referred to as the “Dieng PLTP Project 1x10MW “.
The procurement of the Dieng 1x10MW PLTP Project will be carried out using the Tender with Pre-qualification method. Based on the plan, PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) invited Business Entities that meet the qualification requirements to be able to participate in the procurement of the project.
Business entities that can register are:
- A legitimate business entity based on law in Indonesia in the form of a Limited Liability Company (PT) established under Indonesian law or a Foreign Company (PA) that legally fulfils the requirements to operate in the jurisdiction of the Republic of Indonesia or a Joint Venture (JV) or Joint Operation (JO ) among others.
- Have legality documents to conduct business and operate in the jurisdiction of the Republic of Indonesia.
- Have a legality document to do business in the field of construction and business services in the geothermal field.
- Have adequate financial skills and have a D & B rating certificate with a minimum rating of 5A3.
- Have experience in carrying out construction of other Geothermal or Thermal Power Projects with a minimum capacity of 1x10MW or as the head of the Consortium or a Consortium member or part of a Joint Venture (JV) or Joint Operation (JO) construction of other Thermal or Thermal Power Projects with a minimum capacity of 1x10MW, at least 2 projects in the last 15 years.
- Have a support letter from the Turbine Generator Manufacturer. Generator Turbine manufacturers have at least produced turbine generators for geothermal power plants with a minimum capacity of 1 × 10 MW, installed 2 (two) geothermal turbine generators in at least 2 (two) locations outside the manufacturer’s home country in 15 (fifteen) years last. The geothermal generator turbine produced and installed must be in a condition of operating for at least 3 (three) years at this pre-qualification stage.
- Have experienced experts.
- The Business Entity is not in bankruptcy or declared bankrupt, or its business activities are not being suspended, or are under court supervision or the Board of Directors / Head of Business Entity whose name is listed in the deed of establishment or the changes are not undergoing criminal sanctions.
- Willing to submit to and comply with the provisions of procurement as stipulated in the Decree of the Board of Directors of PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) as well as other provisions stipulated in the Pre-qualification Document.
Business Entities interested in participating in the pre-qualification process can download the Pre-qualification Document below.
All correspondence regarding the Dieng Small Scale Project can be addressed to an email address at email@example.com
Source: PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero)