Webinar on Geothermal Co-Production by CanGEA, Aug. 19, 2016
CanGEA is organising a Geothermal Co-Production Webinar to discuss viable options of geothermal/ petroleum energy co-generation, right at the wellhead. The webinar will be held on Aug. 19, 2016.
Tune in online August 19th for CanGEA’s Co-Production webinar where we will discuss viable options of Geothermal/Petroleum energy co-generation, right at the wellhead. Co-production offers a sustainable “turn key” conversion of existing Oil and Gas drilling infrastructure by utilizing the hot production water resources already at surface as part of hydrocarbon extraction. It offers well owners and operators a holistic approach for harnessing and selling various forms of energy while diversifying their revenue streams and creating new jobs.
Geothermal co-production can be the profitable and sustainable evolution of the Canadian oil and gas industry.
When? August 19th 10:30 – 12:45 MDT
Where?Webinar – Tune in from anywhere with internet connection.
- Member Project Updates and Investor Financing Opportunities – Alison Thompson (CanGEA)
- Myriad of Profitable Uses for Geothermal Heat
- Pioneering the Co-Production Future – Will Gosnold (University of North Dakota, Principal researcher for the recent USDOE/industry co-produced fluids project)
- Discussion of Co-Production Development and Nuances – Maria Richards (President – Geothermal Resources Council)
- Leduc #1 Living Energy Project – The Canadian Co-Production frontier – Mitch Pomphrey (Leduc No.1 Discovery Centre)
- Policy Making Power Profitable – Alex Kent (CanGEA)
If you are interested in attending this event please register via link to CanGEA website below. *Special reduced pricing available only until August 12th*