Agenda for onsite/ virtual IGC Invest Geothermal event – Sept. 17, 2020
ThinkGeoEnergy, Enerchange and partner Watson Farley & Williams are looking forward welcoming you to the IGC Invest Geothermal event to take place on site and online on September 17, 2020.
Under a new approach, program this year’s IGC Invest Geothermal meeting will be featuring geothermal development in Europe.
It will take place at the boardroom of Watson Farley & Williams in Frankfurt on September 17, 2020 with limited space on site due to the current restrictions. It will provide an overview on the geothermal development in Europe, focussing the investment opportunities in the German market and the EEG amendment.
The event will be held in a shorter and smaller but more frequent framework. The IGC Invest Geothermal Meeting Series will present every two month a focus on the geothermal development of two countries In Europe. It features a live and an online participation possibility. Live, there will be about 20 people having the chance to meet and discuss. In the online meeting the participants will be guided by Alexander Richter, the principal of ThinkGeoEnergy.
- Welcome: Torsten Rosenboom, Watson Farley & Williams LLP & Alexander Richter, ThinkGeoEnergy Ltd.
- Geothermal use in Europe: chances and challenges (online presentation), Philippe Dumas
- An overview of the EIB and the Bank’s lending approach to the geothermal sector (online), Anne-Laurie Michnik, European Investment Bank
- Germany – the most prosperous geothermal market in Middle Europe? (live), Dr. Jochen Schneider
- The German Renewable Sources Act – The draft for the amendment (live), Dr F. Maximilian Boemke
Watson Farley & Williams
The IGC Invest Geothermal Meeting will begin at 15.00 and end about 17.30 on September 17, 2020. Registered participants of the IGC Invest Geothermal can take place free of charge. New participants can register via the website of the IGC Invest Geothermal either for live or online participation. The IGC Invest Geothermal is presented with the support of WFW.
Further details on the structure and program visit the event website.
To join the IGC event and further details click here.