Draft Program released for African Rift Geothermal Conference ARGeo-C8, Nov. 3-6, 2020
For the 8th African Rift Geothermal Conference (ARGeo-C8) beginning next week, the organisers have now released a draft program.
The 8th African Rift Geothermal will kick of next week. The longest running regional conference and expo will bring together the entire geothermal community both regionally and globally in what will be the largest VIRTUAL African geothermal conference ever. Featuring renowned speakers from academia, the business sector as well as governments and NGO’s, ARGeo-C8 will be an online platform for the discussion that will shape the development and direction of the industry in Africa in the 21st Century.
Rough program structure:
- Nov. 1: IGA Board of Directors Meeting
- Nov. 2: 11th ARGeo Steering Committee Meeting, 9th Steering Committee Meeting of the African Geothermal Center of Excellence
- Nov. 3: GAK – Kenya Investment Forum
- Nov. 2-3: Pre-conference Short Courses: Low-medium temperature geothermal systems and direct use applications, Geothermal Project Managemeent and Financing for Development, Geothermal Reservoir Engineering and Modelling, Leapfrog Geothermal – 3D Conception al models
- Nov. 4: Opening Session, Opening of exhibition
- Nov. 4-6: Conference
For the draft Program click here (pdf).
Virtual Business-to-business marketing (B2B) will be facilitated where organizations participating in the conference will be able to market their products and services to other business and organizations as well as participating African countries.About 20 African countries will be featured who have low-medium enthalpy geothermal resources including top regional geothermal companies.?Meet your target audience, secure meetings with decision makers and make the most of your time during the event. Sign up and fill in the B2B marketing form attached below and book a one-one meeting with some of these countries and companies.
Likewise, ARGeo-C8 Virtual Exhibition will allow you to get attendees to come to you by putting your products and services on display via an online platform. This is essentially your base of operations, enabling you to always have a meeting space, place, marketing collateral and generally have much exposure. For exhibition details and requirements kindly find attached exhibition brochure plus another for the requirements needed.
Register for the upcoming ARGeo-C8 VIRTUAL Conference here: https://theargeo.org/C8/registration.html