EOI-World Bank: Consultancy to identify best practices in geothermal exploration data management
The World Bank and IGA are seeking Expressions of Interest for consultants to identify best practices in geothermal exploration data management. Deadline is February 14, 2018.
The World Bank and IGA are seeking consultants do identify best practices in geothermal exploration data management.
The selected consultant shall carry out analytical work to identify best practices in geothermal exploration data management in mature geothermal markets. This includes:
- defining the types of data collected by developers during geothermal exploration, including surface exploration and drilling and testing of exploration wells different geothermal applications (power and direct use);
- describing the methodology of data collection and approaches to ensure data quality;
- assessing what data is shared with public regulator entities and what subset of this data is made available to the public and describe the processes used to disseminate data;
- defining the software and hardware needs for secure storage of the different types of data and efficient data use, and
- defining the skill sets needed to manage, maintain and use an industry standard geothermal exploration data management system.
Interested consulting firms can submit Expressions of Interest through the World Banks Econsultant2 system (https://wbgeconsult2.worldbank.org) before February 14. The selection number is #1254957.