Geothermal Employment Workshop at GeoTHERM in Offenburg/ Germany, Feb. 26, 2016
Join EGEC and KnowRES for a Geothermal Employment Workshop taking place in conjunction with the GeoTHERM Expo & Congress in Offenburg, Germany, February 26, 2016.
Join the European Geothermal Energy Council and the KnowRES project for a unique geothermal Employment workshop during the next GeoTHERM tradefair and congress, to learn about how employment in the geothermal is changing, what the future trends will be, and how skills gaps can be filled in order for the sector to develop.
• How to make your recruitment and training practices more efficient
• The changing profile of new entrants
• How to build effective teams in a rapidly shifting market
In advance of the event, please complete this five minute, 15 question survey about your organisation and experience with recruitment. Click here to take the Survey
• Is your profile one of the 10 most wanted in the Geothermal sector?
• How can you improve your employment prospects?
• Where to look for more information about employment
• Receive one-on-one careers advice and coaching from HR experts.
Be one of the first 20 candidates to sign up to receive a free entrance ticket to the congress.
To take part in the one-on-one career coaching session with recruitment experts, candidates should sign up the the database of candidates here
knowRES is a EC- funded European project creating an online platform to provide employment intelligence to industry, candidates, and academic and training institutions.
The project is also performing an analysis of the skills needed by the industry to ensure that the provided education and training courses are tailored to the sectors’ needs.