Great set of speakers confirmed for GEOLAC 2019 in Santiago/ Chile
The Geothermal Congress for Latin America & the Caribbean, GEOLAC is living up to its billing as the meeting place for the Latin American geothermal market. A great program and set of speakers promises an exciting networking event for the sector in the region.
The Geothermal Congress for Latin America & the Caribbean, GEOLAC is living up to its billing as the meeting place for the Latin American geothermal market. Two months before we gather in Chile, all the major developers, all of the funding agencies, and most of the region’s governments are already confirmed to attend.
Register now to join us at the biggest geothermal event of the year!
- Hon. Susana Jiménez, Government of Chile – Minister of Energy
- Diego Mesa, Ministry of Mines & Energy, Colombia – Vice Minister of Energy
- H.E. Vince Henderson, Government of Dominica – Ambassador to the United States of America
- Maximiliano Morrone, Ministry of Energy and Mines, Argentina – National Director for the Promotion of Renewable Energy
- Paul Thomsen, Ormat Technologies, Inc. – Vice President of Business Development, Americas
- Dr. Carlos Chalbaud, Storengy – Business Development Manager
View all speakers: http://newenergyevents.com/geolac/speakers/
View agenda: http://newenergyevents.com/geolac/agenda/
The event is also excited to announce the 2nd GEOLAC Industry Awards. Hosted in collaboration with ThinkGeoEnergy, the Awards will be made across the following categories: Geothermal Project; Geothermal Financing; Geothermal Innovation; Geothermal Project with Social and Environmental Impact and Geothermal Leadership MVP. Submit by June 14! More information: http://newenergyevents.com/announcing-call-for-nominations-for-geolac-2019-industry-awards/
What else is happening at GEOLAC? A complimentary Cerro Pabellon site visit for starters, plus complimentary workshops hosted by the Governments of Argentina and Chile.