IGA Academy – Course on Geothermal Reservoir Engineering, May 15-19, 2017
The Academy of the International Geothermal Association will be holding a two day Geothermal Reservoir Engineering Course, May 15-19, 2017 at the International Geothermal Center in Bochum, Germany. The course will be held by Dr. Sadiq J. Zarrouk of the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Auckland, New Zealand.
The IGA Academy (of the International Geothermal Association) offers a variety of technical- and academic courses in the geothermal field all over the world. Except for the listed courses, IGA also offer tailored courses based on specific needs and requirements. A majority of the courses are held on site in Bochum, Germany at the International Geothermal Centre.
All courses are held by IGA approved lecturers to ensure a high quality of the courses. The IGA Education Committee selects and approves each lecturer in cooperation with the IGA Academy and the IGA President.
Each participant who successfully completes a course receives an IGA Course Certificate.
The course now offered: Geothermal Reservoir Engineering
- Date: 15 – 19 May 2017 (M – F, 8:30 – 4:30pm)
- Course cost: USD$ 1,300 inclusive certificate
- Registration & Payment Deadline: 18th April 2017
- Maximum Number of Participants: 20
- Language: English
- Lecturer: Dr. Sadiq J. Zarrouk, BSc, PGDIp, ME, PhD, Senior Lecturer at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Auckland, New Zealand
- Location: International Geothermal Centre (GZB) Bochum, Germany
- Contact: Karolina Andersson at email@example.com
- Geothermal Resevoir Engineeing Short Course 15-19 May 2017
- Terms and Conditions Geothermal Reservoir Engineering
- Application Form
Source: course website (IGA)