Job: Business Development Manager for Geothermal, BHGE (Artificial Lift)
Baker Hughes, a GE company, is seeking applications for a Sales position of a Business Development Manager for Geothermal Business (Artificial Lift) in Mexico City for work in Central America.
Baker Hughes, a GE company, has published a job opportunity for its operations in Mexico City, Mexico.
The company is seeking to fill the position of Business Development Manager for Geothermal Business (Artificial Lift).
The role is customer facing and responsible to win business for the company.
- Within a geographic area Central America (Panama, Salvador, Costa Rica, etc.) is responsible for identify opportunities for pumps to operate in Geothermal projects, selling product(s) (ESP, SPS, etc.), services, parts, solutions, or projects.
- Develop sales plan for ALS catalogue in Geothermal Business, some customization to client conditions can be done. Cooperates with technical support to realize sales.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Geothermal business and minimum 3 additional years of experience in Sales or Business Development Manager.
- It is a plus if the candidate has Artificial lift (Pumps) Knowledge.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
Locations: Central America
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Locations: Mexico; Distrito Federal; MEXICO CITY