Job – Geothermal Project Manager, Storengy/ Engie
French Storengy is seeking to hire a geothermal project manager in France.
French energy company Storengy, a subsidiary of ENGIE, has published a job advert seeking to hire a Geothermal Project Manager. Attention the job advertisement is in French only.
Storengy is one of the world leaders in underground natural gas storage. With 60 years of experience, Storengy designs, develops and operates storage facilities, and offers its customers innovative products designed from its in-depth experience in different markets and regulatory environments. The company has 21 natural gas storage sites, with a total capacity of 12.2 billion m3.
With its world-renowned expertise and its experience as a gas storage operator and marketer in France, Germany and the United Kingdom, Storengy is today positioned as a key player, particularly in the development of geothermal energy. (production of heat or cold and production of electricity), and innovative solutions for the production and storage of carbon-free energy (biomethane, hydrogen, Power-to-Gas, synthetic methane, etc.). Storengy brings its know-how to its customers all over the world, by promoting an industrial logic of partnerships, on a wide range of projects.
Storengy is looking for a (e) for the Industrial Expertise and Energy Solutions Department (EISE): Geothermal Project Manager (M / F), based in Bois Colombes (92).
In the growing field of geothermal energy, the activity of Storengy SAS covers a wide range of solutions for the supply of heat for heat networks, or the production of electricity from renewable sources:
- Participation in R&D projects
- Technical assistance services (client assistance, project management, etc.)
- Design, construction, financing and operation of concurrent geothermal energy assets
As such, your main missions will be as follows:
In development phase:
- Coordinate the assembly of the technical offer and the production budget developed within EISE,
- support for the Strategy & Development department of Storengy to draw up and defend the estimate. In this phase, the project manager is the privileged interface of EISE with the developer,
- be the project / technical interface with development partners where applicable,
- coordinate the team of EISE experts to develop the offer / participate in the identification of suppliers of technical bricks, built with the purchasing department of Storengy / propose the allotment strategy / conduct the analysis of the risks and opportunities of the project ,
- steer the establishment of the production budget.
In the realization phase:
- the management of the mission entrusted to EISE until the asset is put into service: the project manager is responsible for the proper execution of the contract entrusted to EISE as part of the implementation of the project,
- ensure compliance with Group and Storengy rules for carrying out industrial projects, in particular HSE rules, and initiate any corrective measure necessary for the execution of work in complete safety (zero accident objective),
- lead the Storengy project team defined for the execution of the contract,
- if necessary, coordinate the team of client assistants,
- possibility of incurring the expenses required for the realization of the SEIA contract within the limit of the budgeted sums and the corresponding contingencies
- be the interface with the contracting authority and other stakeholders in the project of the same rank,
- ensure the reporting of work covered by its contract,
- keep the work schedule up to date,
- conduct periodic reviews of risks and opportunities on the project.
For the full job advertisement see link below.
Source: company via LinkedIn Jobs