Job: Project Manager – Geothermal – Latin America
Job posting for a leading Power Generation company who is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee a Geothermal Project in Latin America.
This is a job posting for a leading Power Generation company who is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to oversee a Geothermal Project in Latin America.
The position is reporting into the Country Manager and the scope of the role will include activities related to construction / civil works, transmission line development and power plant development.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Leading the planning, execution and monitoring of assigned Project(s)
- Directing, controlling and managing all technical aspects of the project
- Dealing with procurement and all external work undertaken by contractors and consultants
- Formulating comprehensive project risk assessment and corresponding risk mitigation strategies and measures
- Managing the project budget and project reporting activities
The following are desirable qualities:
- Previous project experience in the Oil & Gas or Geothermal sectors
- 15+ years’ related experience
- Be fluent in written and spoken Spanish
- Have previous experience in Latin America
The successful applicant must:
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Have a BSc degree in Engineering
- 10+ years’ related experience in Geothermal power
- Have worked in a Power project from start to finish
- Be willing to relocate to Latin America
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, use link below.
Official Job Announcement by Jackson Global