Job: Vice President Sales – GreenFire Energy, Emeryville, California
U.S.-based GreenFire Energy has announced a job opening for the position of Vice President Sales, to be reporting to the CEO. The company is focused on a proprietary solution to access extremely large, hot and deep geothermal resources that have been previously unreachable.
U.S.-based GreenFire Energy has announced a job opening for the position of Vice President Sales, to be reporting to the CEO.
GreenFire Energy is a geothermal technology company focused on its proprietary technology ECO2G™, that aims to access the extremely large, hot and deep geothermal resources that have been previously unreachable.
The Company HQ is in Emeryville, CA, but principal work location can be discussed
As part of the Company’s management team, the Vice President Sales will work to develop and commercialize the company’s “ECO2G” geothermal well retrofit technologies. The Vice President Sales is responsible for building a steady stream of profitable retrofit construction contracts.
Develop a comprehensive global sales strategy
- Use the Company’s existing contacts, market data, personal contacts and other resources to prioritize regions and potential customers
- Maintain and share an understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affect target markets
- Collaborate with the Company’s Chief Technology Officer, Vice President Engineering, modelling specialists and suppliers to understand the capabilities of the Company’s various retrofit technologies and the best application of each to various underperforming well types
- Provide feedback to internal teams regarding competition, pricing, and marketing opportunities
Implement and build a successful sales campaign
- Manage major accounts; establish long-term, ongoing relationships with multiple people in key prospects and customers
- Actively and consistently seek new customers consistent with sales strategy
- Schedule sales trips as needed to meet company revenue goals
- Prepare and conduct onsite presentations for potential customers
- Collect information and assess in advance of meetings and presentations
- Research customers’ needs to resolve problems
- Build and maintain a sales database to track prospects through the sales cycle and accurately predict revenue
- Maintain complete sales records of interactions with customers and prospects
- Create and refine sales materials
- Attends industry and distributor trade shows
Train and develop Sales associates
- Hiring and on-boarding
- Professional development
Regularly Present Sales Reports to Senior Management
- Provide monthly updates of updated sales forecast
- Provide special updates to Management as is appropriate or requested
Effectively manage sales budget
- Provide accurate forecast of costs associated with agreed sales campaigns
- Prompt submission of expense reports according to policy
Education and Experience
- Degree in engineering, geology or other technical disciplines related to geothermal power industry technologies
- 10 years of experience in the geothermal industry. preferably with some work experience in the oil and gas industry
- Knowledge of target market industries and established relationships with major potential customers
- Well-developed sales and customer relations skills
- Ability to make decisions and perform evaluations to determine customer needs
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time worldwide
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both technical and business terms
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and prior use of a CRM tool to manage customer engagements and run sales reports
Joseph Scherer, CEO email@example.com 888-320-2721
About the company
GreenFire Energy Inc. offers an elegantly simple and standardized solution to harvest the earth’s “thermal battery,” which is by far the largest source of continuous renewable energy. GreenFire Energy’s proprietary technology, ECO2G™, accesses the extremely large, hot and deep geothermal resources that have been previously unreachable. ECO2G’s modular scalable architecture fully exploits deep geothermal resources to provide grid-scale power generation. Equally important, ECO2G provides continuous yet flexible power that quickly responds to the grid’s dynamically changing power requirements. Adding to its advantages, ECO2G is also the most environmentally safe form of grid-scale power.
GreenFire Energy Inc. has been awarded two grants by the U.S. Department of Energy. GreenFire Energy Inc. is a privately held company based in Emeryville, CA. Visit us at www.greenfireenergy.com.
Source: release by email