Mayors’ Geothermal Club: new initiative on geothermal district heating
The Mayors’ Geothermal Club will facilitate synergies and cooperation between the key stakeholders of the European geothermal market
The inaugural conference of the Mayors’ Geothermal Club is a two-day conference and matchmaking event for municipalities and organisations interested in identifying and exploring opportunities for collaboration to improve their potentials to implement geothermal-based district heating systems.
The Mayors’ Geothermal Club will facilitate synergies and cooperation between the key stakeholders of the European geothermal market and will provide primarily European municipalities with deep geothermal potentials with an appropriate framework where all issues related to the utilisation of their geothermal potential can be openly discussed. Read more …
- Latest trends and technologies in geothermal energy applications
- Examples of geothermal energy utilisation for district heating at local level
- Key industry players and technology providers offering services to municipalities
- Wide array of financial instruments for renewable energy investments
- Best practices and future initiatives for geothermal district heating systems
- Bilateral meetings and networking
Local authorities, technology and service providers, industry, academia, policy makers and financial institutions interested in finding partners to collaborate with through regional and international dialogue opportunities as well as procuring or supplying innovative geothermal solutions for district heating purposes. Read more …
Exhibition Stands: Companies are welcome to exhibit their services and products at the event, including showcasing emerging technologies and innovative solutions and services in delivering geothermal district heating systems. Please email istvan.pari(at)geonardo(dot)com to discuss your requirements.
- Geothermal District Heating
- EU policy framework of geothermal energy
- Financial instruments
- Best practices
Why to participate
- Build new contacts and exchange experiences with your counterparts from around Europe
- Share and discuss about your project ideas with potential partners and stakeholders
- Find and get to know the best service and technology providers for your geothermal applications and investments
- Get a complete insight to the financial instruments and funding opportunities available for renewable energy investments
- Get the chance to be among the first members of the Mayors’ Geothermal Club and enjoy special benefits
Geothermal Communities is a project of the CONCERTO initiative co-funded by the European Commission within the FP7. This website and event has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 239515.
Two-day conference organised by Geonardo Ltd.
Date: 8-9 October 2015
Venue: Budapest Congress Center