RFP: Technical coordination geothermal development, Laguna Colorada, Bolivia
The National Electricity Company (ENDE) of Bolivia has published a Request for Proposals for Technical Coordination Services for the Development Stage of the Geothermal Resource of the Laguna Colorada geothermal project.
The State of Bolivia has signed a Loan Agreement with the Cooperation Agency International of Japan (JICA) and it is proposed that these funds be used to hire a consultant to perform the Technical Coordination Services for the Geothermal Resource Development Stage of the Laguna Colorada Geothermal Project, framed in the Norms for Acquisitions Funded by ODA loans from Japan.
For this purpose, the National Electricity Company (ENDE) invites national and international consultants eligible for Japanese ODA Loans, to submit their proposal for the provision of the requested service of according to what is required in the Bidding Documents.
Interested professionals may download the Bidding Documents for the submission of proposals as of August 15, 2018 on the website of ENDE (linked below):
- Posted: Aug 15, 2018
- Project: Laguna Colorada Geothermal Project
- Object: Technical Coordination Services for the Development Stage of the Geothermal Resource of the Laguna Colorada geothermal project
- Submission of Proposals: 2018-09-05 (September 5, 2019)
- Financing entities: Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) and own resources (ENDE)
- Observations: INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC CALL
Files (in Spanish, pdf)