Think GEOENERGY Magazine now available on iPad
Our Think GEOENERGY Magazine is now available electronically for the iPad on the App Store. Free to access to subscribers to the magazine, it offers also an electronic version only subscription.
ThinkGeoEnergy is proud to announce that our Think GEOENERGY Magazine is now available in an iPad version.
The app is available for free on the App Store.
Launched in 2013, the subscription based, biannual Think GEOENERGY Magazine is a leading publication addressing all facets of the global geothermal energy industry for professionals with outreach to the general public, providing material of interest to all people. Its focus on green and sustainable energy is timely and pertinent in today’s world. In order to maintain a high editorial standard, Think GEOENERGY Magazine is written and edited by scientists, engineers, and expert journalists.
For an annual subscription fee of only US$30 (incl. postage), subscribers get both paper and electronic formats. Subscribe to Think GEOENERGY Magazine now by filling out the form on our website: magazine.thinkgeoenergy.com.
The content structure of Think GEOENERGY Magazine is divided into the following sections:
- Affairs – Current market news from industry associations and of projects.
- Business – Interesting news from companies around the world.
- Country in focus – A detailed report of a selected country such as New Zealand and Iceland covered in the first two issues.
- Development – News and trends, updates and statuses on project development world-wide.
- Engineering & Technology – Engineering, drilling, turbine technology, and construction.
- Finance & Business – Financing, risk management & mitigation, and legal issues.
Think GEOENERGY Magazine aims to shape and promote the industry and to assist professionals stay abreast of current and future potential businesses.
- FREE full issue of Think GEOENERGY Magazine Issue 1 and 2
- FREE sample of all back issues going forward
- All back issues available for purchase
- High definition app and vector based text
- Searchable text
- Sharable content by email and social media
- New issue alert through push notification
We will send access information for current subscribers of the magazine soon.