Webinar: Geo-Energy Europe Cluster Partnership – 21 May 2019
GeoEnergy Europe is a European Strategic Cluster Partnership (ESCP) has announced a webinar with an update on its activities for 21 May 2019.
The GeoEnergy Europe project has announced a webinar with an update on its activities for 21 May 2019 – at 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM UTC.
GeoEnergy Europe is a European Strategic Cluster Partnership (ESCP) with a focus on the sustainable use of the subsurface for energy, or “Geo-Energy”, as well as to develop, & propose an implementation roadmap for, a joint internationalisation strategy to help this ESCP go international. With a focus on geothermal energy, target sectors are all geo-energy industries, i.e. upstream oil & gas, deep geothermal and geological storage industries with a focus on technology and know-how transfers towards aimed primarily at the industrial take-off of deep geothermal energy for district and industrial heating and power generation.
- GeoEnergy Europe project – Emmanuelle Piron
- Forthcoming website – Emmanuelle Piron
- Key findings of the market report for internationalisation (Canada, Chile, Indonesia, Kenya) – Stephen Walsh
- Next steps for the development of the internationalization strategy & call for members inputs – Thomas Garabetian
- Questions and Discussions – all