2021 Geothermal Rising Conference – Call for Abstracts Open
For the 2021 Geothermal Rising Conference (GRC), you are invited to submit your abstracts in a call for abstract open to March 26, 2021.
Geothermal Rising invites you to submit your abstract for your latest technical work in geothermal research, exploration, policy, development and utilization. Accepted abstract authors will be invited to submit their full technical paper or poster for presentation at the 2021 Geothermal Rising Conference, October 3-6, in San Diego, California.
Deadline for the submission of abstracts is Friday, March 26, 2021
The Geothermal Community spans the globe and international participation is a critical component to the sharing of knowledge and expertise. We encourage geothermal researchers and experts from around the world to submit their work for consideration.
For additional information regarding the 2021 Geothermal Rising Conference, visit the conference website or you may contact Vicki Lindberg, Geothermal Rising Meetings Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Program Timeline
- Call for Abstracts Deadline – Friday, March 26, 2021
- Abstract Review Deadline – Monday, April 19, 2021
- Final Confirmation of Accepted Abstracts and Invitation to Submit Papers and Posters – Monday, April 26, 2021
- Draft Technical Papers Deadline – Friday, June 4, 2021
- Paper Review Deadline – Monday, June 14, 2021
- Final Papers Due – Wednesday, June 30, 2021
- Author Final Withdrawal Deadline – Friday, July 30, 2021
- Draft Posters Deadline – Friday, August 6, 2021
- Completion of Posters Review – Friday, August 20, 2021
- Final Posters Deadline – Friday, August 27, 2021
- Final Author PowerPoint Presentations Deadline – Monday, September 13, 2021