Abstract call – 5th European Geothermal Workshop, Karlsruhe/ Germany, Oct 12-13, 2017
The 5th European Geothermal Workshop to take place Oct. 12-13, 2017 in Karlsruhe/ Germany has issued a call for abstracts with a deadline of September 10, 2017.
DEEPEGS and DESTRESS consortia would like to invite you for the 5th European Geothermal Workshop #EGW2017 as a Joint HORIZON 2020 event on 11-14 October 2017. This workshop aims at discussing new approaches, methods or data in the fields of deep geothermal reservoir exploration, characterization and exploitation, with a strong focus on ongoing research. It proposes a platform of scientific exchange, especially between PhD students and scientists. Especially, we encourage PhD students and young scientists involved in geothermal reservoir development to present their recent research and ideas.
The programme involves:
- Field trip to Soultz and Rittershoffen sites and presentations on 11 October
- Geothermal Workshop Karlsruhe “Characterization of Deep Geothermal Systems” (EGW 2017), KIT Karlsruhe, on 12-13 October
- 1/2 day of geothermal site visit (optional) on 14 October
- 10 Sep. 17: Extended abstract submission deadline (incl. registration)
- 24 Sep. 17: Registration deadline