Call for Abstracts: SMU Power Plays conference, Jan. 10-11, 2018
The SMU Geothermal Lab has issued a Call for Abstracts for its Power Plays: Drilling into Geothermal Energy Applications conference to take place January 10-11, 2018 in Dallas, Texas.
The SMU Geothermal Lab is hosting its 9th international energy conference Power Plays: Drilling into Geothermal Energy Applications, January 10-11, 2018 on the Southern Methodist University campus in Dallas, Texas.
Power Plays will advance the understanding of geothermal resources, providing you with insights into developing this clean energy reserve.
The Lab has issued a Call for Abstracts and is looking for speakers, posters and panel discussions. Topics include:
- Reservoirs: exploration, enhancement and productivity
- Drilling & Downhole Advancements: real-time, risk optimization, geothermal hydroshearing
- Engineering Techniques: heat extraction, technology
- Novel Applications: deep direct use for utilities or buildings, micro to macro generation
- Case Studies and Planned Project Discussions: approaches, challenges, solutions
Abstracts are due October 13, 2017. Guidelines are available at: http://www.smu.edu/Dedman/Academics/Programs/GeothermalLab/Conference/CallForAbstracts
- Name: Power Plays: Drilling into Geothermal Energy Applications
- Date: January 10-11, 2018
- Location: SMU Campus, Dallas, Texas
- Abstracts Deadline: October 13, 2017
- Website: http://www.smu.edu/Dedman/Academics/Programs/GeothermalLab/Conference
- Social Media: Twitter | Facebook | #SMUPowerPlays
- Contact: Maria Richards, firstname.lastname@example.org, 214-768-1975