CanGEA: Direct-Heat Use Workshop in Valemount, BC, Feb. 12-13, 2016
The Canadian Geothermal Energy Association (CanGEA) will hold a 2-day geothermal direct-heat use workshop in Valemount, British Colubmia in Canada.
The Canadian Geothermal Energy Association (CanGEA) will be holding a geothermal direct-heat use workshop in Valemount, British Columbia, Canada
What to do with geothermal heat? We have plenty of ideas! Join us for a discussion with geothermal industry leaders!
The Key Note Speakers are:
- Bernie Karl, Chena Hot Springs Resort, Alaska
- Tonya “Toni” Boyd, Geo-Heat Center, Klamath Falls, Oregon
- Alison Thompson, Chair, CanGEA, Calgary, Alberta
- Craig Dunn, Chief Geologist, Borealis Geopower, Calgary, Alberta
- Other Speakers TBA
You can watch Bernie’s TEDx talk here.
- When? February 12-13, 2016
- Where? Best Western Plus Valemount Inn and Suites 1950 Highway 5 South, Valemount, BC V0E 2Z0 (map)
How much? $25 (free for area residents)
This event is sponsored by SIBAC (Southern Interior Beetle Action Coalition).