Job – Business Development Manager, geothermal, Ormat, Reno/ NV
Ormat Technologies is looking to hire a Business Development Manager for its geothermal portfolio management in the western U.S.
Ormat Techologies is seeking to hire a Business Development Manager, responsible for managing Ormat’s Geothermal Portfolio development in the western U.S.
- Responsible for managing geothermal portfolio milestones and reporting on all projects and prospects under development
- Responsible for strengthening and maintaining relationships with portfolio customers
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with transmission providers, agencies, contractors, consultants, etc.
- Responsible for supporting the promotion of the Company’s objectives with policy-makers and regulatory agencies at state and local levels
- Responsible for coordinating Business Development activities between various departments and stakeholders
Education, Experience, and skills required
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree. Master’s degree a plus.
- 5 years program or project management experience
- The ability to lead key short-term and long-term projects
- Must be able to communicate with other employees and read and write at a level that will enable to perform the work in a safe and efficient manner
- Must be able to use and acquire knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint, and Google Earth Pro. ArcGIS experience a plus.
Source: company posting via LinkedIn